Arizona Chapters Unite!
You are invited to join an annual bowling challenge for the Arizona Chapters.
We’ll meet once a year to have some fun, get some exercise, cheer for one another
And witness top HOG Chapter total points for 2020 bragging rights!
DATE: August 22, 2020
PLACE: Glendale, AZ.
Event is open to all AZ. HOG Chapters.
1. Five member teams. must be current members of the HOG Chapter they are
2. Chapters may have as many teams as they wish to bring, 5 per lane.
3. Spectators welcome, some of us don’t bowl but make great cheerleaders.
4. Top Hog Bowlers are total score of 5 Team Members
5. Winning Chapter will host next Bowling event
6. Winning Chapter will hold Trophy at their Dealership for the winning year
7. The traveling Trophy will be transferred each year and inscribed with the
Small plaque for name of winning Chapter & year
8. Bring your HOG Chapter Flag and/or Banner/wear your Chapter shirt
State 48 Funk House - 6770 N. Sunrise Blvd., Glendale 623-877-4448
5 Team Members to a Lane - $30.00 an hr. / total of 3 hrs. = $18.00pp
Pay by 8/8/2020 - contact Kerrie Navin
Total of 3 games - wear tennis shoes
Food / drink to purchase at Site
Ride, Drive in & Lodge
La Quinta Inn & Suites
16321 N. 83rd Ave, Peoria AZ (reservations 1-800-753-3757 - #5136B184605630)
Blocked 10 rooms (Single Kings/2 Doubles) dates from 8/21 - 8/23
Booked under: Arrowhead Harley - discounted rate
Rooms @ $58.65 + tax per night (24hr. Free cancellation prior to check-in)
Come in on Friday, 8/21 or Saturday 8/22
Rooms will be released 21 days prior to event date (deadline date 7/30/2020)
Saturday morning breakfast ride 8/22/2020 - KSU @ 8am
Arrowhead Harley Davidson
A Perpetual trophy for the Top team score with all the bragging rights.
Personal trophies for Hi/Low score.
Please RSVP by 8/8/2020 - [email protected]
Kerrie Navin - Arrowhead Activities Officer 925-786-1819
Hoping that you will mark your Calendar and come out to experience the camaraderie between Chapters!
Open Event: This event is open to Chapter members, National H.O.G. members and other guests as desired.